My Own "Best Two Years"
Elder Brock B. Rasmussen
Sunday, January 24, 2010
We woke up at 5 in the morning, because it was my comp's year mark, we hiked Elephent Mountain. These are the stairs to get to the top, it's really, really steep, it was the hardest thing I've ever done, then the other is the view from the top.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Current Address
Elder Brock Rasmussen
To Send Letters*/Pkgs:
Elder Brock Rasmussen
106-42
Taiwan Taipei Mission
4 Fl, #24, Lane 183, Chin-Hua St.
Taipei, Taiwan, R.O.C.
[*Use international stamp to send]
To Send Emails:
brock.rasmussen@myldsmail.net
*I see emails every P-day Mon. [or Sun night in the states]
I Like Letters!!
View my complete profile
The Black Name Tag
My Chinese Name: Rùi Zhang Laǒ
Blog Archive
►
2011
(50)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(11)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(6)
▼
2010
(209)
►
December
(14)
►
November
(26)
►
October
(13)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(17)
►
June
(16)
►
May
(22)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(39)
►
February
(13)
▼
January
(28)
I Had an Amazing Week...
Me and my comp on the rock...
My Spiderman pose on a huge rock at the mid point ...
This is me and my comp at the top and the Book of ...
This was a cool picture I got of me reading my scr...
We woke up at 5 in the morning, because it was my ...
Yeah, that was the worst night of my life, I got p...
Yeah, I was running up the stairs in the church, t...
The view from the top is spectacular!
Me and Elder Daniels on the top of our building.
Climbing up to the tip top of the roof to have a l...
These are stairs we have to haul our bikes up ever...
This is all the meat we bought at Costco. For a le...
I Was Sitting in Priesthood Mtg Listening to a Les...
I also Love the MOTAB!
It’s called the "LEAP OF FAITH"
Yeah this is Elder Rasmussen as the master cook at...
This is sweet! We found a random badminton court ...
This is a map of our absolutely huge area, start ...
K so this is my sweet study desk, this is our swee...
Another great week in the field, gotta love life!
Pictures of the 4 Missionaries Who are Going to Te...
Well, Our New Area is Rockin'
Way Sweet Family We're Working With...
Yup, I Ripped My Pants!
Calligraphy Last P-Day
Random Pics
It was Intense!!
►
2009
(41)
►
December
(20)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(8)