Dear Sister Rasmussen,
My name is Adam Gassin, and I had the great pleasure of meeting your son during my last twelve weeks in in the Taipei Mission. I was impressed by him and promised him I would send you an e-mail when I returned home to let you know what an exceptional missionary he is.
Because I picked up your son from the airport and got to serve in special service and leadership capacities around Taipei city for my last few months, I had the unique opportunity to talk with your son on one of my last days and feel his intense desire to succeed and help Taiwanese people receive the gospel. I was deeply impressed by his charity, humility, and whole-hearted commitment to proclaiming the gospel with the all the power a priesthood holder should possess. In my opinion, his depth of commitment and desire put him among the greatest missionaries I have ever met.
It seemed like every few months the Lord would send one or two really special missionaries like your son to lift up the mission. I know many, many miracles will come into your son's life as he serves the Lord with all his heart.
Thank you for sending him off to Taipei,
Adam Gassin