Monday, March 15, 2010

It was a Way Good Week to End the Last 2 Transfers with Elder Daniels

Hey Family!!!

How are you guys doing? I’m doing amazing as always. But there are some huge changes happening around her. I sent you guys a million pictures I hope you got them all, there are some good pics. But the biggest news is transfers came and my companion left and is going zone leader. I was way sad, we both were freaking out when we heard he was leaving, we loved being together and helping this place explode. But my new companion, he was a zone leader and is coming down to be district leader. His name is Elder Youd. He seems cool, I’m excited to start working with him, and helping this area with the Lord's help grow even more. But my last week has been an amazing week. We ended the move call with a strong week, we taught 39 lessons and got 12 new investigators come in, and we baptized 4 people this last weekend. So it was a way good week to end the last 2 transfers with Elder Daniels. Man I love him, we were like best friends. But he is a stud, I learned so much for him, and will be forever grateful for the friendship and trust that we were able to build with each other. Man we had a heck of a fun time together.
But yeah like I sad this last weekend we had 4 baptisms, Liu, Wu her son Jimmy, and Zhou, It was a really, really good weekend. It was sweet, our 3rd companion, Wu Guan Chen, who always goes out and contacts with us, was able to receive the Aaronic Priesthood yesterday, and then after church he was able to baptize one of our investigators, it was a sweet experience for him to be a part of, and also for me and Elder Daniels to be apart of. Man I love this Work!! They were all way excited to get baptized and it was a beautiful thing to see them all go into the water and come out a different person. This is what it’s all about, helping people have a new start to their lives and starting on the road that leads to eternal life. But it was awesome to see so many people, we got 6 baptisms this transfer and 1 last transfer. So together we got 7 baptisms which is sweet. But right now we have a lot of good people that are looking good for baptism so we should have a bunch more coming up this next transfer. So we just gotta work hard and do what the Lord wants us to do in order to help them come unto him and accept baptism. So this is what missionary work is all about, having faith then go and doing, then trusting the Lord will do the rest. Because I can testify that he truly has done the rest. He is all powerful and leads this work. I know that without a doubt in my heart. But yeah I love this area, the ward is also amazing, I love our ward members! Man just everything about this area is awesome.

Sounds like you guys had a good week back at the home. I miss you guys, but to be honest I wouldn't rather be anywhere else than I am at right now. I love my mission, and I’ve grown so much, and I intend to continue to grow up until the day that I leave the mission field. I’m glad to hear all is going good, and that the Lord is blessing you guys and helping out the family. Keep trusting him and allowing him to work miracles according to your guy's faith. He's willing we just have to allow him the opportunity to help us. Keep working hard and doing all you can, and the lord will help you accomplish those things you desire. But remember the Lord knows what is best for us, so we may sometimes not get what we want, but if we trust the Lord, every time we'll get what the Lord knows is best for us. We need to accept that and run with it, and learn from those experiences what the Lord wants us to learn. In the pre-earth life I believe God put his arms around us and showed us our lives challenges and troubles. He said to each and every one of us, you will need to go through this and that trial to gain this attribute. And that was the only way to obtain that particular attribute needed to return to live with him. Since we don't remember the pre-earth life we need to have faith, and always pray. We need to have a relationship with our Heavenly Father, and always remember he won't forget us!! He is always by our side because he has perfect love for us, we just need to see him, and accept his help.

But yeah sorry this wasn't a way long email, but I sent a million pictures, and each picture speaks a 1000 words. But I’m excited about this new transfer, it's going to be good. My comp is from the Air Force, he has about 10 weeks left in the mission. It’s going to be fun.

I know this church is Jesus Christ's only true church. I know that he is my savior, and will help me through anything if I’m willing to just trust him. I love him, he is my brother, savior, and friend. I have a relationship with my Eternal father in Heaven, and I plan on everyday developing that relationship more, till I will someday know him. I know I talk to him through prayer, because I feel him talk to my heart, and truly feel his love, it feels my whole soul. I’m grateful for this opportunity to work and do all I can to help the people of Taiwan receive the gospel. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen

Love your Brother and Son- Brock

ps-in the package if you could send a ton of like the propel little powder mixes that you put into a water bottle and shake it up, Reeses are always good(if you could the thick ones, they have them for every holiday, if not regular are fine) more like that good gritty face wash if possible. I think that will be good. (Oh also like sweet stuff to along with chocolate, like banana taffies and stuff, those little ones) thanks!!!!

I love you guys so much.