Hey guys, I gotta say I absolutely loved talking to you guys on Christmas, it made me so happy.....I love all you guys so much it's crazy. But I’m glad to hear your Christmas went well and you’re all doing well. I’m so proud of you guys and all you've become, keep working hard, because Heavenly Father knows what you can become and will help you become that if you'll work hard, develop your talents, and follow his commandments.
But my Christmas was one of the best Christmas ever!! Better than any present I’ve ever gotten (sorry Santa), I got 8 actual set ups and like 14 people potentially to teach, Heavenly Father blessed us so much. The joy I had that day has never been matched my entire life. We rode around saying merry Christmas and asking everyone if they were happy. We got so many smiles, every smile I saw made me have that much more joy it was amazing, I love my life.
But my new area is soooo sick!!! The people here have been prepared a long time and are ready to hear the gospel. I truly believe that Heavenly Father put me and elder Daniels as a companionship for a reason...we are supposed to start a new ward or branch in an area, and I believe that the Lord put us two together because he knows we can get the work done. I know we can to, with good old fashion hard work, and the Lord we are going to see miracles this transfer and hopefully will stay together longer. But our first week here in the transfer for only having like 4 investigator's were BEAST. Heavenly Father really, really blessed us. We taught about 18 lessons, and got 5 new investigators but the 2 numbers that we blew out of the water. When all the other missionaries heard it were way stoked and awed....were we got 12 referrals and 36 set ups on the week...We worked hard, really we really tried and talked to literally everyone we could, the Lord blessed us so much. Today in comp. study we used it to set goals for the transfer, we set some hi goals but were going to get them because we have the Lord's help and we are going to do our part. I’m so excited to get this transfer started.....I know we’re going to see many, many miracles and have a wonderful time. What’s so amazing is we’re getting along great. And with that we have the spirit with each other and can teach with the power and authority that we are set apart to have. I love my companion really, he's a very hard worker and really tries hard to follow the rules and do everything right. We work hard every day, even though were tired at the end of the day we are happy because we've done what the Lord has asked us to do. It was funny last night we were exhausted from the week of hard work, we were so excited it was p-day haha we were like we deserve tonight’s rest. Even though we can get a ton better it was a good start to the transfer. I’m loving my life, my companion, my new area and this gospel. I’ve really never been happier and I only expect it to all get even better as I try harder, learn the language, and sanctify myself to the Lord.
Something cool that happened the other night on Saturday night. we had about an hour to go contacting. I’ve tracted 1 time my entire mission. so we started things off with a prayer and asked for guidance and the opportunity to see miracles. Also if we do our part and talk to everyone that the Lord will put those people ready to hear the gospel in our paths. But so we headed out and we were heading down this ally way and I passed a door and got a distinct impression, it wasn't like a stop and do it now impression, or there’s someone there impression. But this impression was like no other but a gentle literally "try that door" impression. So I kinda second guessed it because I’ve never door contacted hardly, but then I yelled up to my companion and we tracted the door. There were 6 floors on the apartment. So we decided to start and push the intercom button for the 6th floor. A lady answered and we started talking Chinese but she couldn't understand us and said sorry I can't understand. Then we were found out that she is Philippino. So we started talking to her in English, at first she said we couldn't come up, but then we said "we want to share a message about Jesus Christ with you" she let us up. We got up there and just standing at the door taught her the first lesson. We did it all in English, the first vision I was a little nervous to do it in English cause I haven't done it in English in a while but it came out fine, and the spirit was rockin. She took it very well, and now we are going back to give her a book of Mormon and teach her more. Problem is she works as a nurse person for a old guy and she only gets 1 day off a month. But her faith is so strong and we'll get her and help her accept baptism and taste of the blessings that Heavenly Father has awaiting all of us. It was such a miracle we were both just smiling and loving it after that on the way home. It was so awesome. The Lord will guide us in missionary work and everyday life if we'll prayer for the guidance and then just do what were supposed to be doing!! I know it!
Josh-Hey stud!! really you are sweet. I’m so glad you’re my brother, I know I’ve told you this before but really you are one of my best friends, I’m really disappointed I didn't treat you like it early in our lives, but you really are the best example for me and are an amazing kid...I love you so much. Thank you for always being there for me, and always talking with me and playing with me. I’m so glad to hear your Christmas went well, when I heard your voice it touched me to the heart, I loved hearing your voice and being able to talk with you..I can't wait to hang out with you again before you go on your mission..that would be sweet if you could come pick me up so I can chill with ya. Your amazing keep trying hard in all you do and do all you can to develop the many, many talents the Lord has given you... I love you so much dude.
Cade-Hey bud.....I hear you look way legit in your new outfit...I don't care what you wear your always going to be legit. You’re so good at swimming, when I see you win I get the chills cause that’s my little brother owning everyone. You’re so sick. But I’m so glad you had a good Christmas... Thanks for always being the loving brother and friend to all around you. You are an amazing athlete and kid. Keep working hard and do all you can in school. You are a very, very smart kid, don't waste this amazing gift you have the opportunity of having. Study hard and get good grades. I love you bud Keep working hard in swimming I promise you'll go far.
Britton-My new man of the house. Hey dude....I’m glad to hear your keeping the role for me. But I promise in 2 years you’re not going to be able to say that anymore. But I loved talking to you the other day. You sound great and I’m glad you’re happy. Keep being the dude and good friend that you are and you'll go far, far, far in life. You have an amazing personality be nice to everyone and allow everyone to taste of the wonderful ability you have to love. I love you man!!
Abby- Hey sis, you are so cute, your pictures are amazing. You are a sweet model. I loved talking to you, even though you didn't want to come to Taiwan with me. But I love you so much. I love how cute, smart, loving, and just everything you are. Words can't describe how amazing you are. Keep doing well in all you do and you'll love your life. keep loving all your friends and especially your family. Love is a thing you've been given be sure to spread it, and bless the lives of all those around you. Thanks hun for being an amazing sister I love you so much. Keep up the good work!!
Testimony- I want every single person in the world or whoever reads this, that I know God lives. I know because every single night I kneel down to prayer, and account my days work to my creator he talks with me. I know he talks to me because I fill his presence whenever I kneel down in sincere prayer. I know my savior Jesus Christ leads this work, this work won't fail and everyone involved will have happiness they've never felt before. We may think in life that a certain hardship or trial we are going through is impossible to overcome, no one may understand your situation, but one person knows. Jesus Christ knows exactly what were are going through because he went through it and more. But because of his great love for us, if we'll turn to him and ask him for help and have faith in Him, we will overcome our trial and come out a stronger better person. We are given trials because without those trials we could not become the man the Lord wants us and knows we can become. I know this gospel is true, the Book of Mormon is the word of God...Through the BoM our prayers are answered, we receive comfort and guidance in our lives. There is one way in life to be happy and I’ve found it...Serving the Lord....and I will do it the rest of my life. Jesus Christ is my savior and redeemer, through Him I am healed and will live with my creator and family eternally. I love my Father in Heaven and truly have a personally relationship with him. He hears and answers my prayers and will continue to do so if I turn to him!
I’m really trying, I mean honestly working hard, and I know the Lord is pleased with my work and effort because I feel the confirmation of his love every night I kneel down and pray.
This church is true!!!!
Thanks for all you guys have done I love you guys so much!!