So I saw a bird nest. Then I saw a bird fly toward me. It literally had a target right for my head. I saw Him fly toward me just like a bomber would to bomb a village. It dropped it's bomb (poop) I saw it coming straight for me. I dodged it and looked all over the ground to find it and it wasn't there. I thought I had gotten away. In the mean time, The bird flew away just as the bomber would have after letting out all it's bombs. I look down, and It got me. It was right on my shirt. It nailed me and now I'm dead. It was really funny to experience first hand the bombing of a bird.
If you look at the very bottom right you will see Steve. I don't know how but I got my camera out in time and snapped a picture in the middle of Priesthood. it's blurry but you can still see him. Haha I was just like, whatttt it's Steve!!
snapped a picture of me working in the office. that was a long night :D

