My Own "Best Two Years"
Elder Brock B. Rasmussen
Sunday, April 17, 2011
Picture of the Moroni on the Taipei Temple, another long night in the temple. Seeing if there is any food, but none there!! The two packs of cigarettes that were given up to follow the commandments of God.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Current Address
Elder Brock Rasmussen
To Send Letters*/Pkgs:
Elder Brock Rasmussen
106-42
Taiwan Taipei Mission
4 Fl, #24, Lane 183, Chin-Hua St.
Taipei, Taiwan, R.O.C.
[*Use international stamp to send]
To Send Emails:
brock.rasmussen@myldsmail.net
*I see emails every P-day Mon. [or Sun night in the states]
I Like Letters!!
View my complete profile
The Black Name Tag
My Chinese Name: Rùi Zhang Laǒ
Blog Archive
▼
2011
(50)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(5)
▼
April
(11)
Another Solid Week in the Mission Field!
Letter from Mikki Grimley
Giving Up Old Habits!
I'm laying on a suspension bridge. The name badge....
Picture of the gorge and some places in the gorge ...
Picture of the Moroni on the Taipei Temple, anothe...
So I saw a bird nest. Then I saw a bird fly toward...
All of these souls are amazing. It was so great to...
Just me sitting under the tree reading the Book of...
It was an Amazing Week!
"How can I sign up so my name can be on the ward l...
►
March
(5)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(6)
►
2010
(209)
►
December
(14)
►
November
(26)
►
October
(13)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(17)
►
June
(16)
►
May
(22)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(39)
►
February
(13)
►
January
(28)
►
2009
(41)
►
December
(20)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(8)