My Own "Best Two Years"
Elder Brock B. Rasmussen
Sunday, November 7, 2010
These 3 pics were from last week when 5 people got baptized in Song Shan. Also at the English ward with Marissa!!
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Current Address
Elder Brock Rasmussen
To Send Letters*/Pkgs:
Elder Brock Rasmussen
106-42
Taiwan Taipei Mission
4 Fl, #24, Lane 183, Chin-Hua St.
Taipei, Taiwan, R.O.C.
[*Use international stamp to send]
To Send Emails:
brock.rasmussen@myldsmail.net
*I see emails every P-day Mon. [or Sun night in the states]
I Like Letters!!
View my complete profile
The Black Name Tag
My Chinese Name: Rùi Zhang Laǒ
Blog Archive
►
2011
(50)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(11)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(6)
▼
2010
(209)
►
December
(14)
▼
November
(26)
Something Special is Happening!
This is the end of the first dance, and the starti...
These are the glasses we went and bought to use du...
Just a random picture, and me playing with some of...
All the food, we also had tons of food already set...
Pics of the Thanksgiving party we had with the war...
Sanctification...The Key to Power!
I'll send better pictures of the baptism next time...
This is what I call a legit missionary war table...
Elder Workman and me at the skate ramp, our last d...
We found a skate park on the way back from the zoo...
The Lion! Model Pics outside of the zoo.
My angel picture ;D. He just looks fed up with li...
Funny little poster I saw. It's marketing Tea. A ...
A beautiful bird, and I had to have the toilet pic...
Our mimic the panda picture. The orangutan...prob...
We were in the train going to the zoo last week an...
Love is time, not money!!!
I Love this Work, I’m so Blessed to be a Part of i...
This was this week with Sister Chen, she is the pr...
These 3 pics were from last week when 5 people go...
This is one of the baptisms from last week. Her na...
More of eEglish class.
Just some pics of us hanging at the beach...
Just a few students in my English class. Yup I tea...
Last preparation day we went to the beach. This wa...
►
October
(13)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(17)
►
June
(16)
►
May
(22)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(39)
►
February
(13)
►
January
(28)
►
2009
(41)
►
December
(20)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(8)