My Own "Best Two Years"
Elder Brock B. Rasmussen
Sunday, May 23, 2010
I have eyes in the back of my head to find those that are ready, these are some fake glasses that we found...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Current Address
Elder Brock Rasmussen
To Send Letters*/Pkgs:
Elder Brock Rasmussen
106-42
Taiwan Taipei Mission
4 Fl, #24, Lane 183, Chin-Hua St.
Taipei, Taiwan, R.O.C.
[*Use international stamp to send]
To Send Emails:
brock.rasmussen@myldsmail.net
*I see emails every P-day Mon. [or Sun night in the states]
I Like Letters!!
View my complete profile
The Black Name Tag
My Chinese Name: Rùi Zhang Laǒ
Blog Archive
►
2011
(50)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(11)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(6)
▼
2010
(209)
►
December
(14)
►
November
(26)
►
October
(13)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(17)
►
June
(16)
▼
May
(22)
This was One of the Most Spiritual Weeks of My Mis...
This is the baptism that we had yesterday. It was ...
This is the view from my new apartment. It's nice...
This is last p-day we headed of to Zhou Fen. It w...
WE NEED MEMBER WORK TO BE DONE!!
Had to do another backflip for the ward...
Yeah, I ate something weird and got a little food ...
Pictures with Elder Davies' parents, they were fun...
Mme again with the bishop and his family. The ward...
I have eyes in the back of my head to find those t...
Yeah, we went golfing again last p-day. I was able...
Golfing again same time, then a picture with a ran...
Playing baseball at a better angle, and eating som...
Sad and Depressing turns to Fire and Motivation
We were very far away from home contacting one nig...
Last p-day we were running to Costco, and there wa...
Picture of all of us with Guan Chen and his mom, t...
Just two pictures of me contacting, and a picture ...
Just us at dinner with one of our new members. The...
Just a bunch of random pictures, one on a p-day go...
Man, I Love Missionary work!!
Thoughts on Charity
►
April
(6)
►
March
(39)
►
February
(13)
►
January
(28)
►
2009
(41)
►
December
(20)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(8)