Monday, February 1, 2010
More Info on the Miracle Call Just Now...
I sent it in the big letter but I'll share it again. I contacted a lady on a bus about 4 weeks ago, she showed up to church. I totally forgot who she was, because we contact a ton of people very day. She started coming to everything and all the ward activities and stuff. We've only sat down with her 2 times, and haven't really taught her much. But the ward has really taken her in, and she has a couple of really good friends in the ward right now. So it's like a perfect situation. (In the big letter I sent, she was the one crying at the institute class.) We were sitting here emailing, and we got a call. It was her, and she told us she wants to be baptized. So we set a date for this Sunday to baptize her, if we can get permission, and teach everything quickly, she'll be able to get baptized this weekend. Haha oh my heck, the Lord just allowed us to see a miracle!! What a great way to start out a new transfer. I love my life!