My Own "Best Two Years"
Elder Brock B. Rasmussen
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Just some pictures of my missionary library....gotta love it baby. In the Book of Mormon that one chapter took me an hour to read. I love the scriptures!
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Current Address
Elder Brock Rasmussen
To Send Letters*/Pkgs:
Elder Brock Rasmussen
106-42
Taiwan Taipei Mission
4 Fl, #24, Lane 183, Chin-Hua St.
Taipei, Taiwan, R.O.C.
[*Use international stamp to send]
To Send Emails:
brock.rasmussen@myldsmail.net
*I see emails every P-day Mon. [or Sun night in the states]
I Like Letters!!
View my complete profile
The Black Name Tag
My Chinese Name: Rùi Zhang Laǒ
Blog Archive
►
2011
(50)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(11)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(6)
▼
2010
(209)
►
December
(14)
►
November
(26)
►
October
(13)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(17)
►
June
(16)
►
May
(22)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(39)
▼
February
(13)
Just Sing and Talk to Everyone...You'll Always Be ...
This is the updated missionary body. This is after...
I love my guava!!! Haha it's so good!
This is just a weird thing we saw and took a pictu...
White is My Favorite Color!
All Things Are Possible With the Lord, and Your Ha...
Eating at a member's house for Chinese New Year's...
Good start to every morning...gotta be looking fre...
Working Around the New Year
Just some pictures of my missionary library....got...
I'm Staying with My Companion - We Freaked Out!!
More Info on the Miracle Call Just Now...
Update on our Marriage Therapy Results
►
January
(28)
►
2009
(41)
►
December
(20)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(8)