Sorry if this is a repeat of the information I shared in my email...
But, just some of the cool stories Elder Scott talked about listening to the Spirit. He went to visit a mission. The mission president and he were driving down a road late at night, on both sides of the road there was some gravel then a very steep cliff on each side. Well Elder Scott told the mission president, "I'm gonna take a quick nap then I'll finish driving." So he went to sleep. Well, while he was sleeping he heard the wheels skid across the gravel which obviously woke him up. The car spun out of control and just stopped in the middle of the road. Elder Scott looked at the mission president who was pail white with fear. He said, "Elder Scott I fell asleep...but I didn't stop the car!" That was a really cool story about being protected by the Lord.
Another one he told, was he was driving through a bad sandstorm, which was so bad it was tearing off the paint on the car. Well, he got the impression to stop. So he stopped the car and waited till the next day to continue. When he woke up in the morning he was a few feet from driving off a very steep embankment. So, that's another cool story about listening to the Spirit.
Well today was a really good day. My companion and I went to another fake investigator and taught the 1st lesson which was really good. The Spirit was way strong in that. Also, we went to the RC (Referral Center) which is where Levi told about his phone call experience. Well we did that today, my total numbers were 6 accepted to have missionaries come to their homes and share a message, and I talked to another lady about baptism. We started the call with her wondering about getting a bible. I told her bout the BofM and everything, about prophets and how they receive revelation. How we have a prophet today. Also we talked about the Atonement and how we can live with our Father in Heaven as a perfected being forever. She loved it! Then we talked about baptism and how the LDS Church does baptism. She was very interested, so I sent the missionaries over to teach her and give her a Book of Mormon. So hopefully she takes the right steps and is baptized. But so far everything is good. Love you guys!