Monday, September 14, 2009

Chinese is Finally Coming...

Well. First off, thank you so much for the shirt, it's awesome. The only reason I'd want a real one was cause it'd be easier to wash, but thank you so much!!!

Also yeah I didn't get the email from Josh, it's rassmy6@myLDSMail.net, so tell him to try again. I'm excited to hear from him. I really, really miss hanging with him.

But sorry last week how I told you I'd send you a letter and I didn't don't worry I will this week for sure, I have some stuff to talk about and a bunch of pictures to send home also.

But a little about what happened and what has been going on!! Well, this week was actually a really good week. The Lord really blessed me and showed me a way that I remember I can use to memorize way fast. I got the First vision in Zhong Wen (Chinese) down in like 2 days, which it took most elders 3 weeks. I'm not bragging I'm just saying the Lord really blessed me. What it is our teacher just randomly put it up one day and I remembered how I used to do it. I've been happy ever since. The Lord has provided me a way to learn the language faster. What I do is I take every word in the saying or sentence, and I just write down the first letter of each word on a piece of paper with the tone of the word above it and memorize the words from that. It has been an amazing turn around to see how much I can memorize with this method. The language is kinda picking up, I just gotta learn patience. Cause the Lord will bless me when he sees fit, it may not be as soon as I hope for but I know it will come.

I don't know if I told you about how I rolled my ankle but I went up to spike the volleyball and I got a way good spike, and the kid on the other side of the net tried to block me, then came down under the net and I landed on his foot. I rolled it pretty bad, haha I had to be on crutches for a day. It was ridiculous I felt dumb going around on crutches. I felt like a paper weight. But I do gotta tell ya, there’s this one girl that played volleyball at Dixie for 4 straight years. She's amazing and she loves being on my team cause I can set her and spike it when she sets me. It's so sweet.

Lets see, well I do gotta tell ya the weeks are flying by. I don't know if I've said this before but the days seem like weeks, and the weeks seem like days. It really does feel like it!! But this last week was the first week of teaching the 2nd lesson. It actually went really good. When we got to the Atonement during the Plan of Salvation, I explained it, I gotta tell ya the spirit was working through me so much!!!! my whole body was filled with warmth. It was unbelievable!!! I am really loving it here!!

But I'll send you guys a letter with all the details and stuff!!! (I PROMISE, and hopefully my pictures will be done by tomorrow or soon so you'll get it by the end of this week.)

Josh- I love you so much Bud!! You are so sweet. Good luck getting ready for the dance. Also I hope that your having fun with senior year, hope you’re not letting all the dorks get to you who think they're all that. You'll do great. I'm so proud of you and you are such a good example for me. I love you so much dude.

Cade- Dude you are amazing also!! Hope swimming is going good!! I know it is cause your way good at it! I also hope your really studying hard in school cause getting good grades is really important. I know it's early but make good study skills right now in your life so you can take those on your mission, I wish I would have done that

Britton- Hey little man!! How are you bud? I hope soccer is going good, keep up the hard work and do your best in practice and every game you play. Also, same thing with school study as hard as you can and do the best that you can also. I love you bud, I miss ya!

Abby- Man girl, I don't even know what to say, I'm speechless when it comes trying to find something to find cause you’re so perfect!!! I love you so much!! I have a picture of you by my desk, and all my missionary buddies look at it and are always like ahhhhhhh...... she's the cutest girl in the world!! Which is true cause you really are!!! Keep up the good work in everything your doing!! You’re amazing.

Mom-Dad- I Love you guys so dang much. You guys are the perfect example for me, and I couldn't have asked for any better parents. Thank you so much for putting up with me all my life, and helping me get on a mission. This is the best decision ever. Keep working hard with all your business opportunities cause I know the Lord is going to bless you and our family with all the hard work you guys do to support us!! Thank you so much, I hope I make you guys proud!!

So I'll send ya a letter.....

I love you guys so much!!