My Own "Best Two Years"
Elder Brock B. Rasmussen
Sunday, July 25, 2010
Just some cool pictures because of the hallway lighting it looks like we are sellouts. This is an elder I was on exchanges with.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Current Address
Elder Brock Rasmussen
To Send Letters*/Pkgs:
Elder Brock Rasmussen
106-42
Taiwan Taipei Mission
4 Fl, #24, Lane 183, Chin-Hua St.
Taipei, Taiwan, R.O.C.
[*Use international stamp to send]
To Send Emails:
brock.rasmussen@myldsmail.net
*I see emails every P-day Mon. [or Sun night in the states]
I Like Letters!!
View my complete profile
The Black Name Tag
My Chinese Name: Rùi Zhang Laǒ
Blog Archive
►
2011
(50)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(11)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(6)
▼
2010
(209)
►
December
(14)
►
November
(26)
►
October
(13)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(5)
▼
July
(17)
Some cool pictures of the Grand Hotel as we were d...
This is the group that went to the temple. The tw...
The first is the Dan Jonesing crew. The second pi...
Some more pics. I like how in the ones I just sent...
This is when we went Dan Jonesing at the intersect...
There was a lizard in our room when we got home, c...
Another picture of the cleaning war we were involv...
Just some cool pictures because of the hallway lig...
Hallway, this picture with all 5 of us is pretty c...
Some more hallway pictures that I thought were pre...
Wu Guan Chen made this poster for me for my birthd...
This is a mango Bing. Man was it good, but it was...
I’m Sending a Ton of Pictures...
"Forget Yourself and Get to Work!"
Best Birthday Ever!!
These are pictures of my birthday lunch today with...
First Week in New Area!
►
June
(16)
►
May
(22)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(39)
►
February
(13)
►
January
(28)
►
2009
(41)
►
December
(20)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(8)