My Own "Best Two Years"
Elder Brock B. Rasmussen
Sunday, February 6, 2011
Pictures of Sister Liang's visit to Utah...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Current Address
Elder Brock Rasmussen
To Send Letters*/Pkgs:
Elder Brock Rasmussen
106-42
Taiwan Taipei Mission
4 Fl, #24, Lane 183, Chin-Hua St.
Taipei, Taiwan, R.O.C.
[*Use international stamp to send]
To Send Emails:
brock.rasmussen@myldsmail.net
*I see emails every P-day Mon. [or Sun night in the states]
I Like Letters!!
View my complete profile
The Black Name Tag
My Chinese Name: Rùi Zhang Laǒ
Blog Archive
▼
2011
(50)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(11)
►
March
(5)
▼
February
(11)
A Feeling of Peace, Worth, and Accomplishment
A Rewarding but Hard Week...
We babysat the new missionaries and I took him to ...
Picture back with the Song Shan District, also pic...
I thought this was funny so I took a picture of it...
We did a deep clean of the apartment. Now it look...
Picture of us emailing right now, the place we are...
As we were taking pictures in the elevator this la...
These are the stairs that we walk up and tract out...
I loved seeing Abby with Sister Liang!
Pictures of Sister Liang's visit to Utah...
►
January
(6)
►
2010
(209)
►
December
(14)
►
November
(26)
►
October
(13)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(17)
►
June
(16)
►
May
(22)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(39)
►
February
(13)
►
January
(28)
►
2009
(41)
►
December
(20)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(8)