Sunday, December 12, 2010

This last p-day we went to 101 and went up it. One of the tallest building in the world. I took a picture in front of it (you remember I took pretty much the same type of picture and used it on my Christmas card exactly 1 year ago!!! Time flies doesn't it!) But this family I contacted them and talked to them. They are from Singapore I shared our message with them and expressed the desire we had in Singapore to continue to share this gospel with them and they gladly accepted. So that was way cool!! While there I contacted 3 Japanese people who spoke very little English. I pointed at a picture of Jesus Christ, I said Konechewa or however you spell it and Ohio! which I think means hello and good morning. Then I somehow got them to know I wanted the Japan missionaries to visit them. I used hand signals and body languages and it worked. So I'll send their information over the japan. Then I also contacted some other singles from Singapore. There truly are prepared people all around the world.!!