My Own "Best Two Years"
Elder Brock B. Rasmussen
Thursday, June 17, 2010
This is the last day before I went to the new area. We climbed to the top of the roof and took some pictures. It's me, Elder Gania, and Guan Chen, with 2 members, Sister Liang and Sister Pan, Sister Pan is the one in the picture.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Current Address
Elder Brock Rasmussen
To Send Letters*/Pkgs:
Elder Brock Rasmussen
106-42
Taiwan Taipei Mission
4 Fl, #24, Lane 183, Chin-Hua St.
Taipei, Taiwan, R.O.C.
[*Use international stamp to send]
To Send Emails:
brock.rasmussen@myldsmail.net
*I see emails every P-day Mon. [or Sun night in the states]
I Like Letters!!
View my complete profile
The Black Name Tag
My Chinese Name: Rùi Zhang Laǒ
Blog Archive
►
2011
(50)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(11)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(6)
▼
2010
(209)
►
December
(14)
►
November
(26)
►
October
(13)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(17)
▼
June
(16)
I Wasn't Expecting this One...I'm Moving Again!!
This is me and my new comp, Elder Carter, with Sis...
This Week was a Sweet Week in the New Area
This is the last day before I went to the new area...
This is just a cool picture of me messing around w...
This was with the whole group that went out and at...
This was with the whole group that went out and at...
More pictures with the white board...
Random pictures when we went out and ate with the ...
This is just a contacting picture that Guan Chen t...
I contacted this guard. At first he said he didn't...
Just random pictures before I left..me writing on ...
A Change...A Mighty Change...I am Moving to Jin Xing!
This is me and Guan Chen, This is a group of boys ...
Because I'm moving we had a member take us to Frid...
This is the miracle Lo Family that we ran into and...
►
May
(22)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(39)
►
February
(13)
►
January
(28)
►
2009
(41)
►
December
(20)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(8)